Wednesday 7 March 2018

Boatman

 The voyage was long and moderate. The researcher was exhausted. "Boatman," he got out, "We should have a discussion." Suggesting a theme of unique enthusiasm to himself, he asked, "Have you at any point considered phonetics or language structure?"

"No," said the boatman, "I've no utilization for those apparatuses."

"Too terrible," said the researcher, "You've squandered a large portion of your life. It's helpful to know the guidelines."

Afterward, as the unsteady vessel collided with a stone amidst the stream, the boatman swung to the researcher and stated, "Absolve my modest personality that to you should appear to be diminish, at the same time, insightful man, let me know, have you at any point figured out how to swim?"

"No," said the researcher, "I've never learned. I've inundated myself in considering."

"All things considered," said the boatman, "you've squandered all your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment